Friday, October 01, 2004

Joel on Software - It's Not Just Usability

Joel on Software - It's Not Just Usability:

"My goal today is not to whine about how usability is not important... usability is important at the margins, and there a lots of examples where bad usability kills people in small planes, creates famine and pestilence, etc.

My goal today is to talk about the next level of software design issues, after you've got the UI right: designing the social interface.

I need to explain that, I guess."

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 at 4:44 PM, Blogger 10 Best Home Based Business said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I will give you access to jump to my home based business advice blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home