Monday, May 31, 2004

28 going on £4m

Eirepreneur writes about this young guy who is all of 28.

He writes Matt Stevenson, founder of Reef One, seems to echo my 'Touching the Void' thoughts in today's 'How I made it' article from the Sunday Times -

“Most of my friends thought I was mad because they were all going off to earn decent amounts of money. I got a first-class degree, which meant I could have had a well-paid job straight away, but I didn’t want to do that. I knew that what I had was good and that if I did it properly it could become a substantial business, so I could reap the rewards later on.”

At the age of 28 Matt now oversees a company with 15 full-time employees and projected sales for this year of £4m. You'd have to admire the guy.


I like his thinking. Simple and straight. You need to believe in this idea and go ahead and do it.

No comments: