Thursday, May 20, 2004

Pitch Tim Draper on Your Billion-Dollar Idea'

Tim Draper, a managing partner with Draper Fisher Jurvetson, is asking Always-On readers for their Billion Dollar Idea. If they like it they will find it.

So what are they looking for.

Here is a reminder of what I'm looking to receive from you:
-What is your billion-dollar idea?
-Tell me a bit about yourself (background, education, experience, and so on).
-What is unique? Why are you excited about it?

So do you have one?

This was conducted once before in 2003. Tim says,"At the end of 2003, I invited entrepreneurs from all over the world to post their ideas to my AlwaysOn blog. I then selected 10 entries from over 110 postings, and these winning entrepreneurs had the opportunity to pitch their ideas to me face-to-face, using VidiTel's videoconferencing."

Its worth following the Blog post from time to time as the comments are already coming.

No comments: